TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. "AQ" refers to Atelier Quinze, Beverley Hicklin and/or employees.
2. "AQ" reserve the right to withdraw from sale, without prior notice, any item previously sold, although every effort will be made to update the website as quickly as possible.
3. To place an order, add each item to your shopping cart and follow the checkout process. Please note: until payment has been made, the item(s) will still be available on the site. All items are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis.
4. The minimum order value is £10 (excluding any postage charges currently in force).
5. Postage charges are FREE in France and internationally provided postal service is available to those destinations. This may be subject to change. "AQ" aims to dispatch all orders promptly on receipt of cleared payment. This is usually the same day for orders placed before noon CET unless an item is being made to order.
All postal services are subject to dispatcher’s terms and conditions. Therefore, orders will not be classified as lost until 15 working days after the due delivery date. No refunds or replacements can be issued until this time has elapsed. Please supply a delivery address where a signature can be obtained. In the event that a signature cannot be obtained, a further delivery charge may be made to re-deliver. NB. I reserve the right to change delivery methods in the event of changes to services available. "AQ" is not responsible for any customs charges in the country of destination and these must be paid by the purchaser, where applicable.
6. "AQ" can accept payment by debit or credit card payments via its website and Paypal. Both are secure services. "AQ" reserves the right to refuse delivery to unconfirmed or unverified PayPal addresses. We do not accept PayPal e-cheques as experience shows this form of payment to be slow (sometimes taking up to 3 weeks) and this will delay dispatch of your order. "AQ" reserves the right to return any payments made by e-cheque. All items remain the legal property of "AQ" until paid for in full.
7. Returns - "AQ" will refund the full cost of an item, including postage (if applicable), if it is faulty, PROVIDED it is returned within 7 days of delivery in its original condition, has not been worn/used and is in its original packaging.
8. All "AQ" products' yarn content are described as accurately as possible, where known. Where blends of yarn are used this will be stated. "AQ" cannot make guarantees as to yarn content. If in doubt, please ask. All sizes are approximate.
9. If you have asked to join our mailing list you will receive advance notification when new products are listed in the store. Other than your email address, no other personal information is kept and your information will not be shared, in any form, with any other third party. In the event you no longer wish to receive information, please let us know and your details will be removed from our files.
10. All designs are copyright Atelier Quinze/Beverley Hicklin 2020. Please continue to support the work of textiles artists by respecting this. Thank you.