BOOKING INFORMATION & TERMS
All bookings are made subject to the following terms & conditions and by booking it is deemed you accept these terms:
1. Choose your subject and the dates you would prefer and complete the booking form.
2. The class description gives all information as to what is included in each class but if you require any more information, please get in touch.
3. All tools and materials are provided for your use, unless stated otherwise. I also have aprons you can use whilst here. I have an extensive library of design and art books for inspiration, where necessary, but you are welcome to bring your own sources of resource material if you prefer.
4. I will always endeavour to update the site as quickly as possible as to the numbers of places available on each class but to avoid disappointment you can always email me to check availability before booking - beverley(AT)atelierquinze.com
5. In the event you book and there are no places available, you can transfer to an alternative equivalent date, or class. If you prefer, I will arrange a refund.
6. All class fees are pre-paid. In the event you are unable to attend, provided I receive at least 48 hours notice of cancellation and can re-book your place, I will refund your class fee. Any cancellations of less than 48 hours notice will forfeit the fee. However, you are welcome to re-book for another date, or to pass the booking on to someone else under these same terms if you wish, but please notify me.
5. Classes take place at Atelier Quinze, 15 Rue du General de Gaulle, 86290 La Trimouille. Parking is available in the Place de La Mairie, a short walk from the studio.
6. Tea, coffee and biscuits are included for Mini classes. Additionally, a light lunch is included for Day classes - in the summer this typically may be a quiche and salad and in the winter, soup or maybe even jacket potatoes. Yum, yum. (Please inform me of any dietary restrictions when booking). You are of course welcome to bring your own lunch.
7. Where possible all items made during your class will be available to take away at the end of the class. On occasion the processes involved may require more time, for drying for instance, so in these cases you can either collect at a later stage or I can post them on to you.